Tuesday, May 24, 2011

She got them cakes!

This post is titled in honor of a dear friend, Sarah Phinney. Hey girl! We would blast the song Cakes in the newsroom at Ball State, and the line is from the song.


We all love food. And, I love food even more when it has lots and lots of sugar in it! Here you go, sweet tooth :] 


I usually don't share my ideas for my own wedding, but I am making an exception for this post. Here are some pictures that I am using for inspiration for my big day!


I found these on random websites. If you would like to know where I found a picture, let me know!














Don't you just love this idea- a dessert table!




Now to some cakes that I am not using as inspiration, but they are fun to look at! 


Found this Star-Wars inspired cake- hey, whatever floats your boat! Check out a bunch more, here!

What about cupcakes? Thanks, @emmalinebride


Another fun idea from @Emmalinebride- an Alice In Wonderland Cake! There are a lot more pictures- click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment