Monday, May 2, 2011

DIY OVERLOAD!

Some fabulous ways to make your wedding more DIY! Check out these awesome finds:


1. Handmade wedding favors. My man and I still aren't sure what we are going to give out as wedding favors, but it has to be something that is relatively inexpensive. Being on a budget, I think a DIY wedding favor is just the ticket. Here is a cute idea from @ruffledblog - bath salts! Here are a few pictures and the list of what you will need. Visit the website for instructions!




What about this- handmade groomsmen gifts! Another place where, if you need to watch the budget, this is a great place where you can get creative. Found this idea thanks to @Emmalinebride. For more information and these ideas, and to see other great ideas, go here.



Now for some fun pictures from an actual wedding- This bride used her love of DIY to create her perfect wedding. Found the pictures thanks to Style Me Pretty - there are more pictures if you click the link!





ATTENTION - NAUTICAL WEDDING!!!!! For those of you who know me, you know that I am all about anything and everything nautical. It was only natural of me to get super excited when I saw that @oh_lovely_day tweeted about a "Pretty Preppy DIY" wedding. You know I am about to show you a bunch of pictures. Go here for many more! LOVE IT!







Now that you are on DIY overload, I will leave you with a guide to some things that you can DIY for your wedding. Found thanks to OneWed. Find the rest of the list by clicking the link!



No comments:

Post a Comment