Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dear wedding pictures, I am addicted to you.

We live in a visual world. We love instant gratification. So, to instantly gratify all of you visual wedding needs for the day, here are some simply awesome pictures from real weddings! Pictures like this are where I have gotten many of my ideas for my own wedding. 


To start off, a wedding from the best state-  Indiana!!! Found this thanks to a tweet by @stylemepretty. As always, more pictures can be found here.





A beautiful Utah winter wedding, thanks to Style Me Pretty.



It's safe to say that Style Me Pretty is one of my favorite wedding sites. Here are some pictures I found on from their website from a beautiful Mexico wedding.




Check out this yellow color palette - love! Found at Green Wedding Shoes.



You can find tons of pictures by following wedding accounts on Twitter. Here are some of my favorites to follow - links included!
@WeddingSalon
@brides
@theknottybride
@brokeassbride

Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter! @LaurenByrne3

No comments:

Post a Comment