Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello, World!

My first post as a wedding blogger! I have been engaged for about two months, and since then I have been OBSESSED with everything weddings. Not only am I planning my own wedding, but I also just love seeing what the new trends are and what other people are doing for their weddings. I have been posting all of my findings on my facebook page, and have been overwhelmed by the response from my FB friends. I have had multiple requests for a blog, so here we are! 

This is how my blog will work: I scour the world wide web each and every day for NEW cool / interesting / awesome information / pictures of weddings. I follow lots of wedding accounts on Twitter, and that is how I find most of my information. I will post all of the accounts that I follow, and I will also post all of the other blogs and websites that I love. I will always attribute the information and never call something my own if it really isn't. 

I would love to hear from YOU!  Please comment on what you do or don't like. I want to know your thoughts! You are not only helping me plan my wedding, but helping other brides  and planners find out what people like.

This should be interesting and fun! Here is what I have for today:

It looks like feathers are going to be a big trend this season. I found this link on Twitter from @EmmalineBride. What do think? Would you wear a feather hair piece on your wedding day? I tend to go for a more classic look, so I would not wear this. I might consider it for a bridal shower or bachelorette party, though.


This is really funny. I recently started following @themanregistry - they have such funny posts! And check out this best man speech generator!

New Dresses from Priscilla of Boston! What do you think about the new styles? Looks like floral and romantic dresses are going to be big for the wedding season!

I also found the most expensive wedding dresses in the worldthanks to a post from @myweddingideasThis dress below is made of DIAMONDS and went for 12 million dollars. 

All I can say is "Wow!"


This concludes my first wedding post on my blog! Hope I did OK. I know there are a lot of guys out there who are happy that all of these posts aren't in their Facebook feed! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I really like this.

    I also started following @themanregistry. Maybe I shouldn't have publicized that.

    ReplyDelete