Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Love William & Kate - Are You Surprised?



Yes, I will admit it, I have royal wedding FEVER. How can I not? I was obsessed with Princess Diana as a child. I cried the day she died.


Moving on to her son, William. As you all should know, he is marrying Kate Middleton this Friday. People are freaking out. Sure I like to follow the news stories and tweets, but I'm not about to find a jelly bean, swear that it has Kate's face on it, and try to sell it for hundreds of dollars. I am not crazy - this is really happening! Do you see the resemblance? Here is the story.                                                                                                                                                  
As I was saying, I'm not hyper-obsessed... just a tiny bit :] 

So, for all of you other royal wedding lovers out there, this is the post for you!! Everything you could ever want about how to have your very own royal wedding. You are welcome!

Here is a royal wedding inspiration board - thank you, Oh Lovely Day.


Here are some royally fabulous royal wedding ideas- for more visit Marry You Me.





If you have seen Kate Middleton in any pictures, you know that she like to wear things on her head. She loves hats, feathers, and anything else that is fashionable. Here are some hair adornments, thanks to Ruffledblog for your own royal wedding. But first, some pictures of Kate!





There has been a lot of speculation surrounding what Kate's wedding dress will look like. We aren't going to find out until the big day, so let's move on and take a look at these fabulous wedding dresses. They are fit for a princess! Do we like? Found on OneWed.



Last but not least, wedding veils. Ruffledblog put together a wonderful compilation of veils that past royals have worn in their weddings. There are some more modern looking vintage ones, as well!




Hope you enjoyed this royal wedding edition - don't forget that the wedding between William Wales and Kate Middleton is this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment