Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Randoms that I like today. Yes I did just name this post that.

I'll start this post off with sharing some really cool DIY ideas, BUT FIRST- - - if you haven't seen this commercial 1. where have you been and #2 you are missing out! It's the best proposal I have ever seen (yes, I know it's a commercial), besides my own, of course :] I couldn't figure out how to make this bigger, so if you want to see it full-screen, go here.



Check out these adorable DIY spoons! Green Wedding Shoes suggests using them for table numbers or cool props! The blog post shows you how to Do It Yourself. 



What about these ADORABLE DIY Macaron Favors??? LOVEEEEE. Macaron's aren't my most favorite treat, but I just couldn't help but share this cute idea. Thank you to @ProjectWedding for this cute idea! Go here for the directions.



Who loves a bridal shower??? Well.... I mean I think I would like bridal showers, but I have never been to one. My friend Elyse is getting married in June and I am going to hers, so that will be my first experience. I will see what I should expect for my own bridal showers. Enough of the blabbing! So, here is a super cute bridal shower- pastel color palette and I love the little fruit! 


Who wants to talk about bridesmaid dresses? I DOOOOO!!! I have been looking everywhere for some cute and affordable dresses. What do you think about these? They are a bit too trendy for my taste, but I still love them! They are in my color palette :] Find the designer and more information about them at BRIDES.


More bridesmaid dresses- and these are HOMEMADE!!!!! - yay and you're welcome! :] Check out these adorable lace dresses. The one for the flower girl is adorable!!! Want to see a picture of the dress on the flower girl? Go here :] Found the link thanks to @Emmalinebride


Last but not least, here is a video from NBC (click here to watch it) about how to keep your wedding within a little budget!


No comments:

Post a Comment