Sunday, April 17, 2011

The post that is long overdue...

I know this second post took me entirely too long to get posted! Everyone who is still in school understands how the last month of the semester seems to be the busiest! I have everything from awesome bridesmaid dresses to how to keep your skin wedding ready! Enjoy!

First off, You have to watch this adorable Tiffany and Co. wedding commercial. I am in love with the romance in this! Click here to watch the full video. 


Are you obsessed with the Bachelor/Bachelorette like I am?? Well, if you are, then you know DeAnna Pappas. She didn't find love during her season on the Bachelorette, but now she is getting married to someone from a DIFFERENT season of the Bachelorette. How sweet! Here are some of their engagement pictures. Found them on Green Wedding Shoes - one of my favorites!!! Click here for more pictures and the proposal story!


I am obsessed with this wedding dress. It's so beautiful and modest at the same time. What do you think about wedding dresses with sleeves? The designer, Melissa Blackburn, has many dresses with sleeves on her website. Find more pictures at The Knotty Bride. 

Loving these Anthropologie bridesmaid dresses! Find more pictures from this beautiful wedding, here!


5 Tips for flawless skin on your wedding day! Shoot, I need these tips for after the wedding, too! Found this post from @OneWed on Twitter. Visit the actual article, here.


Follow me @laurenbyrne3 for links to more cool stuff! I promise the next post will be in the next few days! Leave you comments and let me know what you think. Also, let me know if there are other things that you would like to me to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment